Halibut - Whole Fish
Everyone’s favorite white fish. Firm, flaky and mild, halibut is just the thing for the person who doesn’t care for strong-flavored fish. These versatile fish are excellent barbecued or broiled, baked, stuffed or fried. And they make the best fish-and-chips you’ve ever tasted! We will cut these whole fish to your specifications at no charge! Straight out of the Pacific Ocean! Halibut is previously frozen.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.