Dungeness Crab Feast
Our Pacific Northwest Dungeness crab are some of the best crabs you will find anywhere in the world. Sweet, delicate, and full of meat! They are fully cooked and ready to eat. Serve them cold or steam them for a few minutes if you like ’em hot. We even threw in 2 jars of our own famous cocktail sauce! We ship fresh crab when available. Otherwise we will send the best previously frozen crab you can get!
Here’s what’s in the box:
- 10 POUNDS of whole cooked Dungeness crab (roughly 5 crabs)
- 2 jars of Pike Place Fish Market cocktail sauce
- 1 jar of Pike Place Fish Market tartar sauce
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the crabs. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Crab cakes are not cooked and are best pan fried or baked until nice and golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.